In the Managing Committee held on 29th Jan 2018, GBA has solemnly announced the Basketball Transfer Window Period open for the month of FEBRUARY (1st – 28th FEB 2018). This is an opportunity given to all Clubs/Teams to reorganise their teams so that they may have a healthy Basketball Year 2018. All transfers done within this window period will be ‘Free of Cost’. Any transfer beyond the window period (only 1 allowed) will be charged a transfer free of 1,000/-.
Clubs and teams are also invited to renew the club/Team registrations for the Year 2018 by paying the Annual Registration fee of 1,000/- per team (12 Members) and 100/- for every extra player.
GBA has announced the following guidelines to its members for a smooth and hassle free transfer:
1. All procedures will be paperless. The reference space will be www.goabasketball.com.
2. Each club/team is already given a username and password. If it is misplaced/forgotten, all they need is mailto email@example.com or sms/whastapp to 9921448023 (Fr. Ralin) or 7798429744 (Bonita).
3. To request a transfer, either the player or the club can initiate with an email to GBA. GBA will send a formal mail to the requesting and acquiring clubs. On confirmation the Transfer will be done and will be reflected on the Team Data on the website.
4. Club/Team Secretaries/Managers are requested to diligently fill the online details:
a. Proper Passport size photo
b. Date of Birth – address – mobile no. – email ID – etc.\
c. Upload correct records – Birth Certificate – Aadhar Card – Photo ID.
Incomplete forms will be rejected.
5. For adding a New Club or Team just whatsapp the details or email to GBA and you will directed as per the steps required.
6. Kindly note as per Transfer Protocol only one transfer in the window period and One transfer during the year is allowed per player.
GBA is happy to inform that will all issues concerning its affiliation with various sports bodies resolved, especially its members.
GBA thanks all its member clubs, Teams and members for their support and suggestions.